St Clair Fabric Collection
We deliver New Zealand wide please contact us the store directly to confirm your delivery charge before you place your order.
As we boast such a wide range of products and custom made products it is impossible for us to hold a lot of stock. We order around 90% of our furniture direct from the manufacturer once you have placed your order. Lead times vary depending on product and manufacturer but range from 1 week - 6 weeks.
Upon purchasing our lovely team will keep you up-to-date with the progress of your order and arrange a suitable delivery date.
Free Pick Up In Store
Avoid shipping charges and pick up your order quickly and easily from our Fabers Store in Whangarei. Simply select 'Collection from store' when checking out online.
A team member will contact you to arrange a suitable collection time. This again may vary depending on stock availability.
For further information contact us:
09 438 3679
Spread the cost of your beautiful furniture with Q Card.
WHAT IS Q CARD?
Q Card is a credit card that gives Q Cardholders a minimum of 3 months no payments and no interest when they use their Card for in-store and online purchases. Today, Q Card has a prominent place in the wallets of thousands of New Zealanders, helping them buy the things that matter.
Q Card is provided by Consumer Finance Limited, a member of the Fisher & Paykel Finance Group of companies.
Q Card is your perfect shopping partner for purchases big or small, combining the benefits of a credit card with a range of interest-free deals and payment holidays.
To apply online for a Q Card you will need the following:
- Current New Zealand Drivers Licence (Version 5B)
- Email address
- Employment details
- Financial details
- Contact details for a friend or relative that doesn't live with you
- Check that you are eligible and meet the criteria.
- Ensure you bring the correct forms of ID and have details of your employment and financial details with you.
- You can apply at selected stores when making a long term finance purchase.
- It may pay to call the store first to check you can apply in-store, alternatively you may be able to apply for pre-approval by visiting their website and click the apply button.